White Fish with Horseradish Crumb
This delicious fish recipe is both healthy and easy to make! Don’t have fresh herbs handy? No problem. The light taste of Dennis’ new Summer Herbs Horseradish adds the perfect bit of herby freshness to a simple meal.
- ½ pound medium carrots
- ½ pound medium parsnips
- ½ pound medium potatoes
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dennis’ Summer Herbs Horseradish
- 4 white fish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Step One
- Cut carrots, parsnips, and potatoes into ½ inch pieces. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Put in the oven at 425 degrees and set a timer for ten minutes.
- Step Two
- While the veggies are roasting, mix the breadcrumbs, horseradish, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium bowl with a fork. Place the fish fillets on a baking pan. Brush a thin layer of mustard onto the top of each fish fillet. Then, carefully pat the breadcrumb mixture onto the mustard.
- Step Three
- Flip the root vegetables and add the fish pan to the oven. Bake until the fish is fully cooked through, about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Step Four
- Add a quick squeeze of fresh lemon if you have one handy. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for a different side to enjoy with your fish? Try Broccoli Salad with a Dennis’ Twist – Recipe.
Elevate The Everyday, with Dennis’.