Broccoli Salad with a Dennis’ Twist
We love an elevated broccoli salad! Make this versatile dish your own by adding your favourite toppings (try bacon bits!) and playing with the ratios. For the best flavour, we recommend preparing this no-cook salad in advance and letting it sit in the fridge overnight.
- 8 cups of broccoli (about 2-3 crowns)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or raisins)
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (or sliced almonds)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dennis’ Original Horseradish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Step One
- Cut the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces; dry with towel or salad spinner. Combine with all toppings into a large bowl.
- Step Two
- In a second bowl, combine mayo, sugar, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Step Three
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well. Refrigerate for at least one hour before stirring.
- Step Four
- Serve and enjoy!