DENNIS’ HORSERADISH COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will collect, use and disclose your personal information. Subject to this policy, Dennis’ Horseradish does not collect personal information about you (information that could be used to identify you) except when you voluntarily provide it. Personal information is collected by Dennis’ Horseradish when you are asked specific questions and/or when you communicate directly with us, for example by way of questions you may send to us through e-mail or on feedback forms). From time to time we may also collect information about you from third parties but only in cases where you have agreed that those third parties may provide your information to Dennis’ Horseradish. Consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information may be obtained orally or in writing and may be expressly given or implied.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process your personal information including, for example, your name, e-mail address, telephone, information about your usage of the Products. We limit the collection and use of your information to that which is necessary to fulfill identified purposes or to deliver requested information, products or services to you. If we intend to use your information in any way we didn’t tell you about previously, we will obtain you consent for the new purpose or use prior to doing so.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us through the Products is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and suggest that your change your password frequently.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ACCURACY AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to access, verify, rectify and update your personal information. Dennis’s Horseradish takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary to meet the purposes for which the information was collected. If you notify us that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will take steps to correct, delete, or add to it, as appropriate.
You may contact Dennis’s Horseradish to request to know what personal information Dennis’s Horseradish may have collected and retained about you and how that information is being used. Upon request, and subject to the privacy rights of others and applicable laws, we will make that personal information available to you. Summary information is available on request. More detailed requests that require archival or other retrieval costs, may be subject to our normal fees and costs.
Access requests should be sent using the contact information below.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Products is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services related to Dennis’ Horseradish that you will facilitate your engagement with the Products.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To provide you with customer service communications.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Products, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Products.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Products and of the fulfillment of your Product orders.
- Details of your visits to and interactions with the Products including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In some circumstances, we may disclose the personal information that you have provided to Dennis’ Horseradish to a third party that offers and/or provides goods or services complementary to our own for the purpose of enhancing our users’ experiences by offering you integrated or complementary functionality or complementary services.
- If Dennis’ Horseradish’s service providers (like hosting, market analytics, and payment service providers) require this information to provide services to Dennis’ Horseradish. Dennis’ Horseradish requires each of its service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Dennis’ Horseradish or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, similar legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dennis’ Horseradish, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With third parties, such as Facebook, in order to serve Dennis’ Horseradish advertisements on such third party platforms, to the extent that you have consented to such practices under applicable law.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may change or withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting us as noted below or by such other means as may be available from time to time.
Dennis’ Horseradish will keep your information only for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless and to the extent a longer retention is permitted or required by law. Your information is destroyed when it is no longer needed or it is converted to an aggregated and anonymous form. The length of time we keep your personal information varies depending on the reason it was collected and the nature of the information. For legal reasons, we may keep information beyond the end of your relationship with us.
USE OF DENNIS’ HORSERADISH BY MINORS
You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to sign up as a registered user of the Products. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may utilize the Products only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account and otherwise subject to these Terms.