Dennis’ Horseradish and Dill Dip
This easy and tasty horseradish and dill dip takes less than five minutes to prepare. The perfect snack for parties or watching movies or sports with friends and family. We love pairing it with our favourite crackers and veggies, but this dip is perfect for chicken wings, too.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Dennis’ Original Prepared Horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pita chips and chopped veggies for serving
- Step One
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, dill, horseradish and salt.
- Step Two
- Refrigerate, tightly covered, until ready to serve.
- Step Three
Serve with pita chips (or any crackers you enjoy) and chopped veggies.
Hint: This dip is also great with wings!
Looking for a perfect drink to serve with this easy dip? Try our deliciously spicy Caesers.