Dennis’ Horseradish Caesar
We are very ready to commit to the claim that a Caesar is just not a real Caesar without some Dennis’ Horseradish! Follow this easy recipe to take your Caesars to the next level. Full of flavour with just the right kick, you’re going to love this twist on one of Canada’s favourite classic cocktails.
- 2 cups regular Clamato juice
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- Wedge of lemon
- Pinch of pepper
- Celery salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Dennis’ Original, Hot or Extra Hot Horseradish for more kick
- 1 spear celery, pickled asparagus or green bean for garnish
- Step One
- Rim a large glass with celery salt and add ice.
- Step Two
- Pour in the liquid ingredients, squeeze in the lemon, sprinkle in the spices and stir in the horseradish.
- Step Three
- Stir well, garnish and enjoy!
If you need more zip, just add more Dennis’!
Making it for a group? This horseradish Caesar recipe is perfect for morning brunches – just multiply the ingredients by the number of guests and mix well in a pitcher. Prep the garnishes separately so guests can choose their own toppings and preferred spice level.