Dennis’ Hot & Spicy Chicken Burger
Mixing in some of Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish will take your plain jane chicken burgers to the next level because why settle for ordinary? This easy-to-follow recipe is quick to prepare and has layers of flavour built right into the patty for maximum satisfaction.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Step One
- In a medium bowl blend together all ingredients.
- Step Two
- Divide mixture into five evenly sized balls and flatten into a round patty.
- Step Three
- Cook for about 5 minutes each side, or until the internal temperature is 165F.
- Step Four
- Serve with your favourite toppings!