Dennis’ Horseradish Hamburger Patties
Take your homemade hamburger patties to the next level with Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish Hamburgers. We’ve crafted this delicious and easy recipe to add some extra kick to the BBQ all summer long.
- 500 g ground beef
- ½ cup Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Step One
- In a medium bowl blend together all dry ingredients.
- Step Two
- Add ground beef and Dennis’ Horseradish then mix thoroughly.
- Step Three
- Divide mixture into 4 evenly sized balls and flatten into round patty.
- Step Four
- Cook for about 4 minutes each side and serve hot with your favourite toppings.