Mango Horseradish Guacamole
This mango horseradish guacamole is a twist on traditional guacamole, with a sweet tang! This simple side is sure to be a party pleaser.
I tried this last weekend – it was excellent!Mark Healy, CEO / Co-owner
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup diced grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup mango
- ½ freshly squeezed lime
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 tsp of Dennis’ Hot Horseradish
- Nacho chips of your choice
- Step One
- Mash avocados in a medium bowl until a smooth consistency.
- Step Two
- Mix onion, mango, lime juice, tomatoes and Dennis’ Hot Horseradish into avocado. Top with the green onions. Add extra horseradish for more heat!
- Step Three
- Grab your favourite nacho chips and enjoy.