Horseradish Pineapple Hawaiian Burger
Ever craved a burger that’s both sweet and spicy? With this Hawaiian-styled burger, you can have just that! The Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish mixed into the patty will bring just the right amount of heat, perfectly balancing the grilled pineapple and onion.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ¾ cup Dennis’ Extra hot horseradish
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pineapple cored and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- Optional: 6 leaves of lettuce
- Optional: Mayonnaise
- Optional: Dennis’ Horseradish Mustard
- 6 hamburger buns
- Step One
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, garlic salt, and horseradish. Divide into 6 equally sized patties.
- Step Two
- Heat up the grill. Once hot, brush patties, pineapple, and onion slices with vegetable oil.
- Step Three
- Grill the patties to your desired doneness. The pineapple and onion slices should just be starting to get char marks.
- Step Four
- Once done cooking, top the burgers with a slice of swiss cheese, and serve on the buns topped off with lettuce, pineapple, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard.