Horseradish Eggs & Bacon
Is it getting hot in here? Check out the Heat Meter Flight, our special trio of Original, Hot, and Extra Hot Horseradish. Take it for a spin by treating yourself to a fun twist on the classic eggs and bacon breakfast, served to your personal heat preference.
- 4-6 large eggs
- Dollop of sour cream or creme fraiche
- One knob of butter
- Dennis’ Original, Hot, or Extra Hot Horseradish
- Salt to taste
- Step One
- Beat the eggs with a dollop of sour cream or creme fraiche and a scoop of Dennis’ Horseradish. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Step Two
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Scramble the eggs until they are just solid but still moist.
- Step Three
- Serve over toast with bacon, sausages, fried tomatoes, and baked beans.