Horseradish Devilled Eggs
Nothing says spring picnic like devilled eggs with a kick! Prepare these bite-sized snacks the day before and store in the fridge for extra flavour. They’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dennis’ Horseradish Mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste, smoked paprika and chopped green onion to garnish
- Step One
- Hard boil the eggs in boiling water for 9-10 minutes, immediately placing into a bowl of ice water to halt the cooking. Peel each boiled egg, pat dry, and slice lengthwise.
- Step Two
- Carefully scoop out the yolks into a separate bowl. Combine with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and mix well with a fork.
- Step Three
- Arrange egg whites on a platter. Spoon yolk mixture evenly into the whites.
- Step Four
- Sprinkle with paprika and chopped green onion if desired. Enjoy!