Herby Horseradish Potato Salad
There’s nothing quite like an aromatic, cold potato salad on a hot day. The light taste of Dennis’ new Summer Herbs Horseradish adds the perfect bit of herby freshness to this classic make-in-advance summer side. We like to leave the potato skins for extra texture and nutrition. Pair it with any main dish for a perfect meal!
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (we recommend Yukon Gold or red potatoes)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or slightly watered down sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dennis’ Summer Herbs Horseradish
- salt & pepper
- Step One
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until they can be easily pierced with a knife. Drain and leave to cool for at least ten minutes.
- Step Two
- Whisk the buttermilk, mayo, and Dennis’ Summer Herbs Horseradish in a medium bowl.
- Step Three
- Once the potatoes are cool, quarter them lengthwise, and add them to the dressing. Stir to coat, adding salt, pepper, or extra horseradish to taste.
- Step Four
- Serve chilled. Enjoy!
Elevate The Everyday, with Dennis’.