Dennis’ Spicy Salmon Burger
Dennis’ salmon burger is the perfect go-to burger if you are looking for a lightweight option with a kick of heat. The simple three-ingredient horseradish sauce is the cherry on top to this fast and easy fish burger.
- 2 heaping tablespoons Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dennis’ Horseradish Mustard
- 1 1/2 lb skinless salmon, finely chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Step One
- In a small bowl, mix horseradish, mayonnaise, and horseradish mustard. Chill this in a refrigerator until served.
- Step Two
- In a separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Step Three
- Shape into 6 equally sized patties.
- Step Four
- Heat up the grill. Once hot, grill each patty for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Step Five
- Once cooked through, serve the burgers on your bun of choice along with the prepared sauce and any other desired toppings.