Dennis’ Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burger
Dennis’ Spicy Jalapeno Turkey Burger is the perfect alternative to the traditional hamburger you will find at BBQs across Canada. When you’re ready to heat things mix up a batch of these delicious burgers and serve with friends or family.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ medium yellow onion diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped with seeds and ribs removed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Dennis’ Jalapeño Horseradish
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Step One
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine turkey, onion, jalapeño, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix ingredients together with your hands.
- Step Two
- Separate into four equally sized patties. Use your thumb to press down the patties a little bit.
- Step Three
- Heat up a grill or skillet, then grill each patty 4-5 minutes each side until fully cooked through.
- Step Four
- Once cooked, serve on your bun of choice and top off with Dennis’ Jalapeño Horseradish, sliced avocado, and the rest of your favourite toppings!