Dennis’ Heart Stopper Burger
Dennis’ Heart Stopper Burger is for the bravest of horseradish fans. This mountain of delicious burgers and horseradish is to only be brought out on special occasions for important guests, diplomats, and birthday events.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 12 slices of old cheddar
- 1 jar of Dennis’ Hot Horseradish
- 4 hamburger buns
- Step One
- In a medium bowl, generously season the meat with salt and pepper. Separate the meat into 12 even portions and roll each into a ball.
- Step Two
- Place the burger balls on a clean surface and flatten them into ½-inch patties.
- Step Three
- Heat a large griddle and add oil until it starts to smoke slightly. Add the patties and cook over high heat for two minutes. Flip them on their second side and firmly press down for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Step Four
- Layer each patty on a warm bun, adding a slice of cheese and tablespoon of horseradish between layers then add favourite toppings.