Dennis’ Creamy Brussels Sprout Slaw
Dennis’ Creamy Brussels Sprout Slaw is perfect for piling on your plate next to the ribs, fish and chips, or on top of a pulled pork sandwich.
- 8 cups halved trimmed Brussels sprouts (12 cups whole)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Dennis’ Original Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- pinch each salt and pepper
- Step One
- Slice brussels sprouts in half lengthwise then cut into thin shreds and loosen pieces.
- Step Two
- In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, Dennis’ Horseradish, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Step Three
- Add brussels sprouts and stir to mix.
- Step Four
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.