Dennis’ Blue Cheese Horseradish Hamburger
This simple recipe is made for those unwilling to compromise their love for blue cheese AND horseradish when preparing their favourite hamburger. Take your summer barbecue to the next level with Dennis’ Blue Cheese Horseradish Hamburgers.
- 1 ½ pound ground beef
- ½ cup Dennis Original Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dennis Horseradish Mustard
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- Vegetable oil of choice
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dennis Original Horseradish
- Step One
- In a medium bowl mix together beef, horseradish, mustard, and tarragon.
- Step Two
- Divide mixture into 4 evenly sized balls.
- Step Three
- Flatten each ball into a round patty.
- Step Four
- Oil a skillet and cook each burger for about 3 minutes.
- Step Five
- Flip the burgers and top with blue cheese. Cover and continue to cook for about 4 minutes more (medium rare).
- Step Six
- Once the burgers have finished cooking, serve the 2 tablespoons of Dennis Original Horseradish along with your favourite toppings and enjoy!