Dennis’ Black Bean Horseradish Burger
Who said that horseradish is only for red meat? Dennis’ Black Bean Horseradish Burger is sure to win over even the most hardcore meat eaters with an abundance of flavour.
- ½ cup Dennis’ Extra Hot Horseradish
- 1 egg*
- 2 cans (each 14.5 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Step One
- In a large bowl mash beans together, leaving some whole. Add in breadcrumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Step Two
- Stir in Dennis Horseradish until well combined.
- Step Three
- Tightly pack the mixture into six separate patties.
- Step Four
- Preheat and oil a large skillet.
- Step Five
- Cook each burger for about 6 minutes each side or until golden brown.
*for vegan version sub egg for 1 tablespoon flaxseed and 3 tablespoons of water