DENNIS’ 1-MINUTE CAESAR SALAD DRESSING
A classic heated up for Fall.
Who can resist a good caesar salad… particularly when the dressing is homemade, deliciously hotter than your average caesar dressing and finished with horseradishy zip.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon juice – 1 lemon, squeezed
- Grated parmesan cheese, as much or little as desired
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dennis’ Original Horseradish
- 5 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 shakes hot sauce
- Lemon zest
- Salt & pepper
Step One: Prepare all ingredients.
Step Two: Blend until smooth, let sit for 10 minutes, serve.
Step Three: Enjoy!
Watch the video: