Cranberry Horseradish Brie Snacks
Start your meal off right with this tasty snack! In this recipe, we pair brie, a lovely buttery soft cheese, with the light tang of cranberry horseradish sauce and the sweet crack of candied walnuts. It’s the perfect blend.
- 1 wheel of classic or cranberry brie
- 1 package of your crackers of choice
- Dennis’ Horseradish Cranberry Sauce
- Candied walnuts (optional)
- Step One
- Lay out a tray of crackers. Cut and place a decent-sized slice of brie on each. Sprinkle with chopped candied walnuts if desired.
- Step Two
- Lightly drizzle some Horseradish Cranberry Sauce over each cracker. If you find it too spicy this way, consider mixing it with a little cranberry juice and olive oil.