Kickin’ Dennis’ Horseradish Cheese Log
The whole family will love this cheese log, which draws flavour from Dennis’ Hot Horseradish that’s balanced perfectly with a satisfying blend of two kinds of cheese and seasonings topped with walnuts and dried cranberries. A standout on its own or a tasty complement to a charcuterie spread that’ll always impress.
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ½ cup Dennis’ Hot Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- fresh thyme (optional)
- Step One
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Dennis’ Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, green onions and half of the chopped nuts. Mix until combined.
- Step Two
- Place onto plastic wrap and roll into log shape. Refrigerate the cheese log for two hours.
- Step Three
- Before serving, remove log from plastic wrap and roll into the remaining chopped nuts and cranberries. Sprinkle fresh thyme on top, if desired.
- Step Four
- Serve the cheese log with your favourite crackers and top with Dennis’ Hot Horseradish for a spicier snack.
Feature photo: reluctantentertainer.com