Kicked Up Mashed Potatoes
Horseradish is the secret ingredient to these tasty mashed potatoes with just the right zip. Instantly elevating an everyday dinner, we can almost guarantee that once you try this recipe, you’ll never look back.
- 8 large red potatoes, diced with peel on
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dennis’ Original Prepared Horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- Step One
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain well.
- Step Two
- Add butter, cream and horseradish, then mash well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step Three
Serve in your favourite serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh, chopped chives. Spoon some Dennis’ Horseradish into a side dish for anyone who wants to add a little more heat.
Feature photo: loveandoliveoil.com