Dennis’ Horseradish Stuffing
This horseradish stuffing is made for those looking to add some new flavour to a classic dish at their next holiday dinner. Take your stuffing to the next level with Dennis’ Original Horseradish.
- 1 lb bread cut into 1-inch cubes – about 12 cups
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (sticks discarded)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 jar of Dennis’ Original Horseradish
- Step One
- Lay a single layer of bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast at 250 degrees for 45-60 minutes stirring occasionally. Transfer bread cubes to a large bowl.
- Step Two
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Step Three
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Sautee until vegetables are soft. Pour mixture into the bowl with the bread. Add the parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and Dennis’ Horseradish. Stir together.
- Step Four
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add the chicken broth and whisk together. Pour mixture over bread cubes and mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown.